This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
This spaghetti is so easy to mix up. I often mix it up during the day while the kiddos are at school. And then here is my favorite part about this dish – it bakes in the oven so I can set the time bake and on those busy evenings we can come home and dinner is ready to be served. Two of the ingredients in this spaghetti recipe are Campbell’s soup items. I love one stop shopping and so that means while I’m at Walmart picking up some needed school supplies, clothing, cleaning products and more I can also buy my grocery items which include Campbell’s soup. When I add these soups to anything I’m cooking I know it will be tasty and something my family will love to eat as Campbell’s has been providing families with quality products for 145 years! Campbell’s is also part of a great school program called Label for Education.
One Million Dollars In Prizes
Be sure not to miss the Labels for Education 1 Million Dollar Sweepstakes that is running from now through 12/31/14. This sweepstakes is your chance to enter to win $1000 for your school! Wow! $1,000 for your school and you want to know the best part? There will be 1000 schools that will win so be sure to get your entry in. Remember you can’t win if you don’t enter.
Cheesy Spaghetti Bake
1/2 lb. uncooked spaghetti
2 lbs. ground beef
1 large onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
2 cup milk
2 (10.75 oz.) can of Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup
1 (10.75 oz.) can of Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Break spaghetti into 3-inch pieces and cook according to package directions.
- Drain and place in a greased 9x13x2-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add milk, tomato soup, mushroom soup, and 1 cup of cheese to the hamburger mixture. Bring to a boil and spoon over spaghetti (spaghetti will absorb liquid during baking).
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 40 – 45 minute or until bubbly and top is lightly browned.
What is your favorite spaghetti recipe? I would love to hear about in the comment section. #Labels4Edu #CollectiveBias