This is an awesome deal as Amazon is offering the same identical knife for $38.19 shipped.
Rachael Ray’s Santoku Knife incorporates the traditional features of a Japanese Santoku knife with a revolutionary Australian design. ‘Santoku‘ which translates as ‘three uses’ indicates the knife’s superb slicing, dicing and mincing abilities. Made from a single CrMov stainless steel piece, the knife is rust-resistant and holds a fine edge. Granton edge grooves channel liquid off the knife for thin slices that won’t stick to the blade.
Covered in antimicrobial polypropylene soft rubber, the handle features a unique slip-resistant reverse wedge shape. Included with the knife is a storage case system that incorporates a Furi 6-finger sharpener. The sharpener system sharpens the blade each time the knife is inserted or withdrawn from the case, guaranteeing a sharp blade that will have you slicing and dicing with ease.
Condition: New Packaging: White Box Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer: Rachael Ray by Furi Model: FUR901QV
- 7-inch Santoku blade with curved blade end for fast slicing, dicing and mincing
- Grooved Granton edge for thin nonstick slicing
- Wide blade for scooping up vegetables and crushing garlic
- Knife made from a single piece of hardened and tempered CrMov stainless steel
- CrMov stainless steel is rust resistant and holds a fine edge
- Knife handle is reverse wedge shaped with finger groove
- Handle covered in patented polypropylene soft rubber that is antimicrobial and slip resistant
- Storage case with built in Furi 6-finger sharpener
- Automatically sharpens knife when inserted or taken out of case
- Durable hard plastic storage case with a non-slip rubber base
- Securely houses knife so it won’t accidentally fall out
Package Includes: Rachael Ray Santoku Knife, Sharpening Case, User Guide