No Pre-Rinsing Dirty Dishes With Cascade Platinum
I love Cascade Platinum! Recently we invited some friends over for dinner and to show them why Cascade Platinum is our favorite new product. The guests were amazed to find out that when you use these Cascade pacs there is no pre-rinsing of your dirty dishes even if the food has been dried on for 24 hours. Yes, you heard me right, all you need to do to get those dirty dishes clean again is simply load them in the dishwasher and let Cascade Platinum work its magic. I really put Cascade Platinum to the test over the past month and every time it got my dishes totally clean even when it was starchy, sticky foods like mac and cheese or dried on French toast dishes.
What a better way to show my party guests the power that is in each pac of Cascade Platinum than to show them my dirty mixes bowls from my party preparations. I made brownies the day before the party and then showed my guests the dirty mixing bowls and how I was going to totally skip any pre-rinsing and just load the bowls right into the dishwasher. I really think they were all wondering if Cascade Platinum was going to be able to totally clean that hard dried on batter from my bowls.
While the dishes were washing, we learned more about Cascade Platinum and what it is that really makes this product work. There are special enzymes in these pacs that latch on to the food soil and break it down so that it can wash way. When you rinse your dishes before washing there is no food soil and that means that there is nothing for the enzymes to attach to and your detergent isn’t working its hardest for you. We also learned not to worry about the food left on the dishes as there is a garbage disposal built into the bottom of almost all dishwashers. This disposal works exactly like the disposal in your kitchen sink.
The following dishwasher loading tips for Cascade will ensure dishwasher cleaning success.
- Stack your dishes high and low but please be sure that bulky items DO NOT block the sprayer.
- Place tall dishes and pans in the back of the bottom rack so they DO NOT block the detergent chamber.
- Place glasses and other fragile items in the top rack. This helps keep them from the powerful sprayer under the bottom rack.
- Set glasses between tines on the rack NOT over them as wet contact points can cause spots.
- Thread any long utensils through coffee-mug handles to help keep them secure in the wash.
- Check to ensure that there aren’t any stray utensils that will block the nozzle or sprayer.
- And a special call out for any big dishes: load them on the bottom rack, face down so the water is sure to reach all the nooks and crannies.
When the dishwasher completed the wash cycle, I opened it and wowed the guests as I pulled out spotless, sparkling clean dishes. Those dishes that were full of hard dried on food and were put into the dishwasher without pre-rinsing now came out looking like brand new dishes!
Are you ready to find out how you can get sparkling clean dishes without any pre-rinsing? Get a pac of the Cascade Platinum dishwasher pacs and try them out today. Follow Cascade via Twitter and Facebook to stay up to date on the latest offers and promotions.
Thank you Cascade Platinum for the chance to host a fun dinner party with friends and also for the free products each party guest got to take home.
This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Cascade. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.”