Sometimes organizing your home just feels too overwhelming.
The closets are jam-packed…
There’s no room in the garage for another box…
And the clutter just keeps piling up…
Step back from the chaos and create a plan!
Plans are at their most effective when they feel like they’re achievable.
That means breaking up a large-scale project into smaller, bite size, pieces.
This twelve-month guide can help you have a completely organized home in a year.
(Of course, if you’re feeling motivated you can push through the plan faster)
Starting with that incredible twelve-month plan, and following with unmissable decluttering tips and advice for you and the whole family, including:
- Top Five Clutter Killers
- How to Clean Any Room At Lightning Speed
- Personalized Cleaning Checklists
- The Essential Three Tier System
- Ideas to Create Event, Errand and Chore Charts
- Secrets of Organized Families
- Ten Tools Everyone Needs To Get and Stay Organized
- How to Help Children Get Organized
- Storage Solutions for Your Home
- Kitchen Organization Tips
- Laundry Room Storage Solutions
- Strategies for an Organized Office or Den
This is a Kindle book downloads, if you don’t own a Kindle here is a free app so you can read the book on your computer, Blackberry, iPhone, iPad and more.
Remember prices can change quickly, so please double-check the price before downloading.