Fresh Peach Delight
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 15 servings
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 7 medium peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- 1 package (.3 ounce) peach gelatin
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour (mixture will be crumbly). Stir in walnuts.
- Press into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping (reserve 1½ cups).
- Spread over cooled crust and top with peaches.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Gradually stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Spoon cooled mixture over peaches.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.
- Dollop with remaining 2 cups of whipped topping.
Recipe by Coupon Cutting Mom at https://couponcuttingmom.com/fresh-peach-delight-recipe/