Do you want to have a meaningful, memorable, relaxed Christmas this year? Do you really want to be able to savor and enjoy this season-not just rush through it feeling overwhelmed and behind? Are you tired of overspending every Christmas in attempt to feel close to your loved ones?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then here is a book for you. Crystal at Money Saving Mom has written a new ebook titled Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas. This new book was released yesterday and can be purchased on Amazon. Right now the book is on sale for the super low price of $0.99!
In this book you’ll learn how to:
- Organize your Christmas list
- Make and stick with a Christmas budget
- Freezer cook for the holidays
- Make memorable family activities
- Make simple and inexpensive homemade gifts
- Get your home in order
- Savor the meaning of the season
- Balance your desire to create and bake with the need for rest and reflection
- Connect with your loved ones without spending a fortune
Crystal has graciously offered to give away one of her Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas ebooks to a Coupon Cutting Mom reader. This will be a super-quick giveaway ending tonight (November 14, 2012) at 12 PM.
This giveaway is open to US residents ages 18 and older. Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter.