If you love Cinnamon Rolls but are looking for a short-cut when it comes to this sweet treat, then here is the recipe for you. These Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls are so easy to whip up and are perfect for brunch or dessert. This recipe takes only five ingredients and there is a good chance you already have all these ingredients in your kitchen.
My family loves these Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls! It seems the pan is emptied in a flash every time I make this recipe. I serve these rolls for Christmas brunch or as dessert for any weekday dinner. I also think of vacation when I think of these Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls. While on vacation we usually try to stay in places that have a kitchen and even if we just cook breakfast every day that really helps save money on our dining out. Since these rolls require so few ingredients and are easy to mix up, they are the perfect vacation breakfast dish that doesn’t require a lot of extra work.
- 16.3 oz. can Pillsbury Buttermilk biscuits
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ½ cup melted butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- Cut each biscuits into fourths and place in an ungreased 9x13" baking pan.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of cinnamon and drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake at 350° for approx. 20 - 25 minutes.
- While the biscuits are baking, mix glaze ingredients in a small saucepan and heat over low - medium heat until mixture comes to a gentle boil.
- After rolls are baked and removed from the oven, drizzle with the warm glaze over the biscuits. Serve and enjoy.