Here is the Aldi Matchup Febraury 5 – 11, 2014. Check your local Aldi ad, as prices do vary by area.
Shopping at Aldi is a little different than shopping at other stores. Here is helpful information for new Aldi shoppers:
- The Carts: We keep our carts in one convenient place. You put a quarter in the cart, shop and then return the cart to get your quarter back. This helps to keep prices low because we don’t spend time retrieving carts.
- Checkout: Credit card processing fees are expensive. By only accepting cash, debit and EBT cards, it helps keep our prices low.
- Bags: We don’t add the costs of bags to our prices. You can bring your own bags - and your wallets – greener.
- Pack Up: After paying, you can move your cart to the bagging area. There you can pack your bags exactly how you’d like.
- Aldi also has a double guarantee! If you aren’t 100% satisfied with a product, they will replace it AND give you a refund!
Aldi Matchup Febraury 5 – 11, 2014
Blueberries 6 oz. $0.99
Grapefruit 5 lb. $1.99
Strawberries 1 lb. $1.99
6 Stem Roses $3.99