Here is the Aldi Matchup 8/14 – 8/20/13. Check your local Aldi ad, as prices do vary by area.
Shopping at Aldi is a little different than shopping at other stores. Here is helpful information for new Aldi shoppers:
- The Carts: We keep our carts in one convenient place. You put a quarter in the cart, shop and then return the cart to get your quarter back. This helps to keep prices low because we don’t spend time retrieving carts.
- Checkout: Credit card processing fees are expensive. By only accepting cash, debit and EBT cards, it helps keep our prices low.
- Bags: We don’t add the costs of bags to our prices. You can bring your own bags - and your wallets – greener.
- Pack Up: After paying, you can move your cart to the bagging area. There you can pack your bags exactly how you’d like.
- Aldi also has a double guarantee! If you aren’t 100% satisfied with a product, they will replace it AND give you a refund!
Aldi Matchup 8/14 – 8/20/13
Valencia Oranges 4 lb. $2.29
Green Grapes $0.99/lb.
Red Grapes $0.99/lb.
Strawberries 16 oz. $1.29
Blueberries pint $1.29
Green Peppers 2 pk. $0.99
Iceberg Lettuce $0.99
Roma Tomatoes 20 0z. $1.29
Sterilite 1.25 bushel Laundry Basket $3.99