Here are the Aldi Matchup 7/24 – 7/30/13. Check your local Aldi ad, as prices do vary by area.
Shopping at Aldi is a little different than shopping at other stores. Here is helpful information for new Aldi shoppers:
- The Carts: We keep our carts in one convenient place. You put a quarter in the cart, shop and then return the cart to get your quarter back. This helps to keep prices low because we don’t spend time retrieving carts.
- Checkout: Credit card processing fees are expensive. By only accepting cash, debit and EBT cards, it helps keep our prices low.
- Bags: We don’t add the costs of bags to our prices. You can bring your own bags - and your wallets – greener.
- Pack Up: After paying, you can move your cart to the bagging area. There you can pack your bags exactly how you’d like.
- Aldi also has a double guarantee! If you aren’t 100% satisfied with a product, they will replace it AND give you a refund!
Aldi Matchup 7/24 – 7/30/13
Seedless Watermelon $3.49
Round Tomatoes 3 pk. 2o oz. $0.99
Sweet Corn 4 pk. $1.49
Green Peppers 14 oz. $0.99
Sweet Onions 2 lb. $0.98
Zucchini 24 oz. $0.99