Here is the Aldi Matchup 10/2 – 10/8/13. Check your local Aldi ad, as prices do vary by area.
Shopping at Aldi is a little different than shopping at other stores. Here is helpful information for new Aldi shoppers:
- The Carts: We keep our carts in one convenient place. You put a quarter in the cart, shop and then return the cart to get your quarter back. This helps to keep prices low because we don’t spend time retrieving carts.
- Checkout: Credit card processing fees are expensive. By only accepting cash, debit and EBT cards, it helps keep our prices low.
- Bags: We don’t add the costs of bags to our prices. You can bring your own bags - and your wallets – greener.
- Pack Up: After paying, you can move your cart to the bagging area. There you can pack your bags exactly how you’d like.
- Aldi also has a double guarantee! If you aren’t 100% satisfied with a product, they will replace it AND give you a refund!
Aldi Matchup 10/2 – 10/8/13
Onions 3 lb. $0.99
Carrots 2 lb. $0.69
Cucumbers 2 pk. 16 oz. $0.49
Red Grapes $0.99/lb.
Multi-Peppers 16 oz. $1.99
Sweet Potatoes 3 lb. $0.99