Last night for dinner I made Chicken Spaghetti. I came across this recipe the other week and couldn’t wait to try it as it looked delicious. It did not disappoint and will be a recipe I will be making again. I love how the broccoli slaw gives this recipe an interesting twist.
- 3 cup cooked chicken
- 1 (12oz) pkg thin Spaghetti
- 3 Tbsp butter
- ½ C chopped celery
- ½ C chopped onion
- 1 Pk. Broccoli Slaw
- 1 (28oz) Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 c milk
- 1½ C Velveeta
- pepper to taste
- Chop the cooked chicken into bite size pieces. Boil noodles according to the directions on package.
- In another pan, melt butter and sauté celery and onion, usually 3-4 minutes. Add broccoli slaw, chicken, soup, milk, Velveeta, pepper; mix until well blended.
- Drain spaghetti and add to chicken mixture, mix well. Bake in a large greased baking pan for 20 minutes at 350° or until bubbly.
Thanks, Newlyweds Blog for the recipe!